IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved with designing a plethora of devices that can make house work simpler. It has built devices such as vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning devices. These devices are in huge demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This firm offers around 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other supplies like penis price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
There are huge demand for goods That can serve as replacements for people. These iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform family works like cleaning and sweeping and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to carry and very easy on the pocket too. A number of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner that can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter may literally suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, and skin infections etc. in humans. Roomba is available in numerous variants and the prices also change accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your homes. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the two variants available on the marketplace. Mopping softly is the greatest strength of Braava. It imitates the way a human mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other rival until today. Being a champion among all mopping robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the very best home cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the hassle of swimming pools. Mirra scrub away dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of this pool. The unit is capable of filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like some other devices, requires repairs. The repairs may be required due to non functioning of the System That Might be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors might be attributed to different factors. The device may demonstrate the concept of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging point is dirty or spoilt. It might also take place if the battery is damaged or if it is not able to communicate. The trained group of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and propose you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't react, check if the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the unit. If none of these gives you an indication of error, check the home foundation for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this when the system fails to respond, contact the expert service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may require a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning properly, make squeaky noise when moving or if they fall out. In such cases, get help from iRobot repair specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the apparatus you must dismantle the device along with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for approximately 500 cycles. Look at changing a battery when the robot is currently having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any big or long thing. It could be sign for malfunctioning sensors too. Get it check if the issue persists.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to go back to dock if it's Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain that the home base is turned on and is correctly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Good team of support engineers that are proficient in repairing a range of house Cleaning products. They fix mistakes using real parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will appreciate free fix for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.